Cairo News company is a full HD video production company based in Tahrir Square in Downtown Cairo. We are an established market leader in Middle Eastern news production market with the capabilities and facilities to meet all of our professional TV production needs.
From conception to compilation , from a stand-upper to a full scale feature film shoot, our staff of creative experts and professional free-lancers can handle every phase of your production whatever you are producing CNC has everything you need to create a spectacular visual presentation.
CNC specializes in live coverage of breaking news and live transmission but also has extensive experience in covering live events including sports, conferences, and other events. In addition we can also offer complete production facilities for feature films, documentaries, , commercials, musical , corporate, educational and industrial videos.
We have done extensive work with CNN, BBC, France 24, France 2, TF1, Be-In Sports, AVRON, Abu Dhabi TV, Dubai Sports, BFMTV, and several production companies.
Since 2004, CNC has been offering the highest quality television production services at the lowest prices. Our professional teams have maintained the highest quality coverage and transmission services to a large number of Arab and European channels including France 24, France 2, TF1, Avron, BeIN Sports and many other news and sports networks.
CNC operates 10 DSNG units, 12 camera crews and 4 live studios; one of them is equipped with 5 Cameras and Nile background perfect for news reports and talk shows. The company can provide workspace for editors and technicians in addition to editing units.
1. The company has set up a new live studio with a background that features the Nile, Sixth of October Bridge, The Egyptian Museum, and Tahrir Square, considered being among Cairo’s top landmarks. The new studio is equipped with five cameras and offers live transmission for news, talk shows and live sport studios. We also offer complete flexibility in terms of the number of cameras used and overall operation costs, especially with long term contracts.
2. CNC has launched AVIWEST DMNG service in Cooperation with NOL, based on the use of IP transmission to any worldwide broadcasting in both HD and SD, which allows a direct link between the studios in Cairo and any worldwide location. This service allows for discounted rates as it offers an AVI STUDIO that allows guests on the news or a program to appear for 15 minutes during a live feed for a minimal price. The service also provides an AVI feed that allows broadcasting prerecorded material at very affordable process. The full time AVI allows for 24-hour services avoiding hustles of bookings, space segment, and communication as the client is controlling the use of the line from his own Master Control Room. This service reduce the normal cost of using Live Studios, and Playback up to 70%.
3. CNC now offers PRO transmitter with UNIVERSAL MODEMS. Pro 180+ supports most of the cellular networks deployed in the world. Its versatility gives the flexibility to travel anywhere in the world with a single unit without needing to replace its cellular modems.
4. CNC is also collaborating with Orange (Mobile Telecommunications Network) to offer 4G live HD broadcast services from anywhere in Egypt, faster and cheaper than ever before.
5. CNC also offers mobile studio services through collaboration with US-based DATAVIDEO using the STUDIO IN A BOX technology which allows for the use of up to 7 cameras. This helps in the speedy transmission needed to compile interviews, cover conferences, sporting events, fashion shows, musical events and live shows etc. Each unit of 4G enabled to minimize the cost of live broadcasting.
6. CNC is now offering production packages that meet your needs at reduced rates for large projects and running shows.
CNC is always keen to meet the needs of its clients and is always developing its services to meet the latest technology and reduce costs while maintaining high work ethics.contact us